Courier service, how we make it possible for even you.
Door to door collection and delivery
Daks Couriers offers a door to door collection and delivery service through its couriers, offering simple, convenient and affordable parcel delivery.
Daks couriers are recruited from within the areas that they live, which means that their local knowledge is second to none. For example if your customer/recipient isn’t at home but works around the corner, our couriers will usually be only too happy to make a detour to ensure the customer receives their parcel as soon as possible.
You will also benefit from our industry leading first time delivery hit rate which means that the recipient won’t have to travel to a sorting office if they miss the delivery, the local courier will attempt to deliver up to three times.
A local courier can collect from your door or if you aren’t able to be present, the courier will collect from your nominated safe place.
You can also ask your customer/recipient for a safe place for their parcel to be delivered if they are not able to be present and we will deliver it there. With our excellent online tracking capability you will know when it has been delivered.
Multiple parcel sending
If you send multiple parcels at a time, check out our import function, which will save you time as you can import your orders from platforms and market places such as Shopify, Linnworks, ChannelAdvisor, eBay, Amazon or upload CSV files.
Collection from your door benefits
- Delivery of parcels and packages throughout the Uganda which we aim to deliver within 3 working days.
- Courier collection from your door or nominated safe place
- Local courier knows the area they deliver in
- Using a courier collection is quick and easy to use in 5 simple steps:
- Get a quote for shipping your parcel through courier collection
- Register during the checkout process
- Place your order before 8pm for collection the following day
- Print off your label and affix it to your packaged parcel
- Courier will collect on the selected day between 8am and 8pm